Thank you for considering joining our real estate team!
Our mission is to empower our clients to buy and sell land confidently and competently, while improving the lives of our team members by building a scalable, profitable, fun and fulfilling business.
We have been brokering real estate sales in Northern Virginia since 2017 and enjoyed a record year in 2021. During the past 18 months, we have begun to actively invest in residential new construction and development opportunities. With this growth, we are in search of a top performing Operations & Administrative Assistant to help us create and implement systems to scale the business, support day-to-day operations, and ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
To excel in this position, you must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, a workhorse mentality, and painstaking attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed accurately, on-time, and to an exceptional standard. At the same time, you must exercise creativity, latitude, and follow-through to tackle strategic initiatives.
The Operations & Administrative Assistant will:
- Assist with paperwork and manage transaction files and workflows in Paperless Pipeline and DocuSign
- Research, collect, and organize property information from the Multiple Listing Service, county planning and zoning departments, online mapping websites, and other sources as necessary
- Prepare welcome packets and *potentially* video introductions for prospective clients, and generally assist with screening/onboarding new clients and creating a world-class customer experience
- Collect, create, and package content (basic market statistics, industry news, company blog posts, etc.) for recurring newsletter and social media channels
- Assist with special projects as necessary
The ideal candidate will embrace our core values of Communication, Gratitude, Positivity & Abundance, Accountability, and Respect for Time & Value (refer to company description below). This is a permanent part-time position with potential for responsibilities and compensation to grow with the company. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Thanks again for your consideration. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Based in Vienna, Virginia, our mission is to empower our clients to buy and sell land confidently and competently, while improving the lives of our team members by building a scalable, profitable, fun and fulfilling business.
Our core values are:
- Communication - We communicate promptly and professionally, and we fulfill our commitments on-time every-time.
- Gratitude - We are grateful for the friends, families, clients, and colleagues who support us every day and add purpose to our lives.
- Positivity & Abundance - We embrace positivity to overcome self-limiting beliefs, and we wake up every day with an abundance mindset.
- Accountability - We accept responsibility for our actions and engage our clients and colleagues honestly and ethically.
- Respect for Time & Value - We believe time is a most valuable resource and individuals should be recognized for the value they contribute.
If this sounds like a company you'd like to work for, we'd love to hear from you!