Email Marketing and Calendar Synchronization
Short-Term Project Manager + Customer Service
POSITION TITLE: Short- Term Project Manager + Customer Service
REPORTS TO: CEO
LOCATION: Kumon, Syracuse, NY. Position is fully remote.
START DATE: ASAP
To create a synchronized calendar communication system using multiple sources for the center to schedule tutoring sessions in-person and online.
To create email campaign templates and email campaigns in Constant Contact.
Assist Kumon center owner with placing calls to parents and get feedback about their program. Provide call digest of responses with actionable items, comments, improvements, etc. to be made.
- Work directly with Kumon center owner to develop email templates for campaigns
- Take provided content and craft email campaigns
- Craft autoresponders, nurturing emails, and any additional series as requested
- Create the synchronization between Sign-Up Genius and Calendly to schedule in-person and online sessions which could overlap
- Create SOP’s with a proven system for scheduling
- Create SOP’s with email structuring, campaign management, and all pertinent information to launch future campaigns
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have 1+ year of copywriting experience
- Must know Constant Contact (mid to advanced levels)
- Technical know-how to integrate platforms, if needed
- Must have 1+ year of customer service experience/client facing role
Compensation / Hours
Estimated time: 4-8 weeks
Rate: $15 – 25/hourly
You MUST include a cover letter & resume
Explain why you are a good candidate for this position (sell yourself!)
Provide samples of previous email campaigns you’ve written preferably shared in a Google Doc
Include any analytics you have with open rates, conversions, etc. if you can (not a deal breaker)
Use “Kind regards” as your cover letter closing
Kumon of Dewitt is now open for in-center business! Even with Covid-19, their online session success shows how essential this center is for children and parents.
For more than 60 years, Kumon’s after-school academic enrichment program has helped children achieve success worldwide. We strive to instill in children the desire to achieve and the motivation to learn on their own. Whether your child is seeking enrichment, needs help catching up or is just beginning his or her academic career, Kumon is designed to help him or her develop a love of learning.
Students advance through the program at their own pace. Our emphasis on individualized learning helps your child become focused, motivated and self-reliant. We monitor each child’s progress to ensure comprehension before moving on to a new concept. With a strong academic foundation, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, your child has the potential to achieve whatever he or she desires.