Looking for an inspired, fun, and hardworking team member to support our growing online executive coaching organization. You may just be perfect if you have experience with daily tactical support related to social media, email marketing, online course tools and online program communication. This is more than a social media/marketing position. You will be asked to upload coaching call replays and manage our online course modules, for example.
* Expertise and proven results with CRM’s (Convertkit); LMS (Kajabi); Calendar Scheduling (Acuity); Zoom
*Experience with Planoly, Later and/or Hootesuite for posting to social media sites
* Website page (WordPress) management, creation and maintenance.
* Exceptional writing, client facing/communication and support skills
* Love to provide exceptional service
* Organized. You love taking various resources and making sure there is a system in place to access them. You might even adore color-coding your calendar and would never dream of starting your day without a plan for getting the most important things done.
* Possess notable initiative
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent proof reading/editing skills. You’re a Detail-Maven – someone who chuckles at other’s misspelled words or broken links…amateurs! We need someone who wants to be the misspelling, grammar-lapses and link management expert and has built a reputation of being impeccable with the work she produces.
* Eager to work and achieve goals
* Problem solver. You will work to figure out the answer and achieve the result whether or not you have clear direction for how to do so.
* Interest in exploring how online tools and platforms can be tapped to maximize their value
* Always learning, growing and interested in testing new ideas and tactics.
* A good ‘loop-closer’. You follow through to let others know the work is done.
* Experience working for an Online Business highly desirable
We are a small, but mighty, team of very talented, smart and empathic women looking for a team member who wants to do amazing work while also connecting to a really meaningful purpose. We work hard, but we have really good boundaries. If you’re just looking for a ‘job’ this is not your jam. We are truly a team. We are led by a creator/visionary who is a leadership and management thought leader. We like to work with others who also appreciate leadership, accountability, ownership and most of all…pride in a job well done.
The position will begin as part-time and lead into a full-time position as the organization grows. You must be able to work part-time sometime between our hours: 9AM PT – 5PM PT. You will be able to make your own schedule within these hours and hours are flexible. Only apply if you can meet these expectations.
Kris Plachy is an executive coach for female entrepreneurs leading seven figure businesses. To learn more go to my website www.krisplachy.com.