- Coordinate with internal and external teams to deliver on our paid ad services for our biggest clients.
- Be a fixer, the go-to person who can identify, figure out, and solve internal and client problems with little to no guidance.
- Proactively communicate with the client on the status and results of our paid marketing
- Provide Excellent client service and support, and serve as the bridge between our team and the client’s team.
- Take ownership of the profitability and hitting target KPIs(for both the client and agency).
- Develop and acquire in-depth knowledge of our biggest client’s business models, to help our agency become a strategic partner for clients.
- Manage a team of media buyers, copywriters, and graphic designers, and keep things on track.
- Take the initiative in developing a long term strategy for our clients, and find ways to go above and beyond for them.
- Build SOPs wherever possible to improve our Operations and being proactive about making life easier for all of us.
Our team at KonvertLab is looking to hire an experienced Account Manager who will be interfacing with our clients and manage project delivery.
This is not a beginner’s position, we’re looking for someone who’s experienced and hungry that’s looking to join a fast-moving company that’s 10xed its revenue in less than a year.
We are looking for an experienced remote account manager to work with our biggest and best clients. We're looking for someone with experience managing complex and larger clients.
This is a client-facing role that requires both extensive ad buying experience as well as natural leadership.
You'll be working with our media buyers and our clients to strategize and execute a high-level strategy for high-level clients.
A big part of this role is problem-solving and dealing with complex situations without much guidance.
The ideal candidate for this role has a well-rounded Facebook or Google Ad buying background, great presentation and communication skills, and experience managing multiple clients and media buying teams.
Some perks of working with KonvertLab are:
- Work remotely, at home, an office, at the beach, ...just get your work done
- We offer a small budget to cover coworking and education
- We’re a small organization so you will have direct assessments to manage and be treated as a vital member of our team
- Work with A players, we believe in each other and bring direct
- Gain experience working with big-name startups and technology companies