I am looking for a landscape architect or someone familiar with that industry that is interested in a part time position managing and promoting a specific, patented tree planting product. I have a small company with only a few products, but we have been developing this product and selling small amounts for several years with about an average 4.4 stars from 400+ ratings. This specific product is loved by consumers and nurseries alike, tends to sell itself, and saves installers huge amounts of labor costs. Now it needs someone to take it to other landscape architects and businesses to get it into building sites and projects.
That being said, we’ve worked out lots of kinks and errors and are now setup for large scale production. Hence, we and are looking for an intuitive, creative product manager with a strong talent for marketing and communicating with B2B sales.
Realistically, I think most of this can be accomplished in under 10 hrs/week, done on a flexible schedule, AND the product tends to explain and sell itself, which is helpful. This job is offered hourly, but commission rates and or profit sharing may be available.
The icing on the cake would be someone with experience working with landscape architects and landscaping, but that is not necessary.
Our Ideal Needs:
As owner of the brands, I oversee other projects as well and that leaves me needing someone I can trust to continue into the next phase. I need someone that can comfortably speak with landscapers, arborists, and landscape architects. I need someone personable, organized, and self-driven; someone who doesn’t have to be micro-managed, but that doesn’t mind reporting in. Please mention “tripod” in your response so I know you actually read this posting. 🙂
The ideal candidate must be organized, efficient and honest. Other preferences include;
- Be located in the USA and be willing to have meetings in the mountain timezone;
- Be proactive and a self starter while also being willing to report on work as necessary;
- Be able to work on their own schedule and remotely, but not need to be micromanaged or prodded;
- Possess remote computer skills such as trello, google suite, slack etc;
- Be incredibly organized and have excellent time management skills;
- Positivity is a great plus, but more importantly need to be able to work through roadblocks and slumps;
- Be passionate with a drive for success
- Have a likable personality with business customers.
My new v2 of this product can be seen at https://www.amazon.com/Kradl-Reusable-Supports-Diameter-Intrusive/dp/B09LQB85DS.