A typical day in the life of the Human Resources Account Manager, consists of…
- Working with the HR Partner Team to support the execution of human resources plans and practices.
- Interacting directly with clients in the areas of Employee Relations, Compensation Administration, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and Organization Talent Development.
- Partnering with the team to deliver Human Resource solutions required by the business, modifying or adjusting to meet specific business unit needs.
- Providing input and support for the preparation and maintaining of employee policies and procedures.
- Participating in developing department goals, objectives, processes, and systems.
- Refining knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement of HR services and processes and assisting the team with the development and implementation.
- Assisting with specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan.
- Maintaining current knowledge of legal requirements as well as state and federal regulations that impact human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Partnering with key stakeholder partners with HR-related processes and provides ongoing updates/reports.
- Creating reports utilizing HR metrics and conducts analytics on human capital data for trend identification.
- Participating in all department staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Ensuring all employee matters are handled with consistency and fairness without discrimination.
To effectively help us support our clients…..
- Company-specific working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
- Principles, practices, and procedures of human resources administration associated with employment; compensation and classification; and employee development.
- Broad knowledge of all functions that reside under the HR umbrella.
- Legal requirements and federal and state regulations related to employment.
- Facilitation and presentation methods and techniques.
- Statistical methods and concepts and other analytical tools used in human resource processes.
- Interviewing and candidate evaluation processes.
- Delivering clear and effective presentations.
- Analysis of a myriad of HR data and ability to draw conclusions based on the data.
- Interpret and apply state and federal statutes and applicable rules and regulations to moderately complex human resource issues and problems.
- Provide appropriate recommendations for the resolution of simple/moderately complex employment and employee relations issues.
- Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Keep all appropriate parties up to date on decisions, changes, and other relevant information.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
JVP Legacy is Small Business Human Resources Consulting and Outsource firm that primarily supports black female entrepreneurs in their transition from business owners to business leaders. Employing over 15 years of experience in talent management and organizational effectiveness we empower our to clients make data-driven people and process decisions with regard to:
- staffing plan development;
- employee and executive onboarding;
- culture audits and change management;
- team building, structuring, and re-organization; and
- leadership and management skills training