Client Service Associate
Schedule: Monday Through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Hybrid & Remote. It is possible to work from home subject to time zone and a physically and digitally secure home environment.
- Experienced support employee is responsible for document gathering and management, account paperwork, client reports, maintaining contact with clients to provide or obtain updated information, scheduling meetings, and proactively supporting Advisors. Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of high-net-worth clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events.
- Create and maintain client files in CRM and other systems
- Assist with completion and transmission of transaction documents including preparing transaction documents, reviewing completed/signed transaction documents to ensure compliance and accuracy, establishing, and maintaining file folders, maintaining documentation, processing investment/bank transactions, and communicating with operations/billing/advisors/custodians about transaction processing follow-up.
- Serves our clients cheerfully and carefully
- Keep management systems up to date with client information
- Educate clients on account services and capabilities
- Help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
- Provide excellent clerical and administrative work products to the team
- Prepare client expense summaries from bank and credit card transactions and statements
- Enter data into various subscription-based planning applications
- Collect, organize, and scanning client documents and digital filing in NetDocuments
- Document Inventory (tracking)
- Document Management (profiling, naming, permissions)
- Customize document requests for clients
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow up
- Follow, update. completed and create workflow processes
- Prepare trade ticket documentation
- Track client money movement from request through deposit or distribution
- Quality assurance on trade execution
- Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of high-net-worth clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events and client gifts.
- Create and maintain client workflow status and files in CRM and other systems
- Assist with completion and transmission of transaction documents including preparing transaction documents, reviewing completed/signed transaction documents to ensure compliance and accuracy, establishing, and maintaining file folders, maintaining document copies, processing investment/bank transactions, and communicating with operations/billing/internal departments/custodians about transaction processing follow-up.
Every employee at Journey requires strong relationship management skills to build enduring, successful partnerships with our clients and professional community.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Strong evidence of analytical and critical thinking strengths relative to peers.
- BS/BA degree desired
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with clients, prospects, custodians, and colleagues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Use of considerable tact and discretion when dealing with a client or sensitive data
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and client relationship management skills (whether the interaction is in person, over the telephone, or via email)
- Exceptional problem-solving proficiency
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment (maybe demanding or unstructured work environment)
- Proven ability to manage pressure, multi-task, and communicate priorities and status to stay aligned with the needs of clients and team
- Outstanding skills and comfort with technology
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy and consistency provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
Adobe, DocuSign, Office 365, Teams, NetDocuments, Redtail CRM, Money Guide Pro, Morningstar Advisor, and more!
We are an independent wealth management firm based in Massachusetts. Successful families work with us to implement personal and intelligent plans so they may live their lives to their fullest potential.
We have a unique culture that truly defines us. The core characteristics of Journey are demonstrated by our employees’ consistent actions, work ethic, and caring DNA. Below is a list of key characteristics and attributes of a successful match:
- Highest levels of integrity, ethics, and kindness
- Client driven
We operate our firm in many ways that are significantly different from other advisory and planning firms
- Fee-only fiduciary
- Rational and efficient investment philosophy;
- Disciplined, yet flexible approach to meet client needs;
- Comprehensive, personal, and holistic solutions.
- Journey’s key measure of success is to coordinate every aspect of clients’ financial life, so they experience desired results.
- We believe in long-term accountable relationships, not transactions. Our overarching goal is that our clients can live fully and experience More Joy & Less Worry™