Are you seeking that dream opportunity where you have a degree of flexibility, the ability to work-from-home, while being a highly valued member of a team? If so, read on!
We’re looking for someone to join our team and provide reliable part-time Admin support. The ideal candidate will be one who embraces the challenges of business growth and who will develop within their role and ultimately become a permanent long-term employee.
Duties will include developing proposals from a template and other customer correspondence, invoicing customers from QuickBooks, financial management of accounts, entering details into tracking and payroll systems, managing scheduling info and maintaining company e-files and systems. There will be a variety of special projects and backing-up different team-members will also be beneficial. Responsibilities will expand as growth is demonstrated within the role.
The person who will best fit with our team will have the following experience and skill sets:
· Flexible nature, with the ability to shift with changing needs, while still staying on top of everything
· Communication style that keeps the team up-to-date and aware of next steps/timing; following through as promised, or setting a new expectation
· Warm, welcoming and seamless customer service
· Ability to call into and participate in company team meetings each week, staying focused and engaged during the calls
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· High attention to detail – Can finalize customer documents with limited review and rework
· Proactive in making suggestions and identifying solutions
· Ability to learn new applications and train the team on them
· Team-oriented – demonstrates value towards each individual with varying personalities on the team
· Has demonstrated a high level of confidentiality in past positions
· Positive, professional and calm demeanor – able to project these traits to clients and colleagues.
· Flexibility in availability to meet near-term needs. Our style is to plan ahead and not crisis manage. Responsiveness to questions that pop up is important, though.
· Pride in your work, doesn’t just “phone it in”
· Strong Microsoft Office Experience – adept at originating and updating documents in Word and Excel and scheduling in Outlook
· Private office set up so that calls and detailed work aren’t interrupted and confidential info can be maintained
Hours will vary each month. As you take on additional responsibilities, your hours can grow. We also like to meet in person a few times a year, for those whose location permits, to help build a cohesive team.
This position will start out as an independent contractor role with a competitive rate. A review of hours, pay rate and IC status will take place in 90 days. If interested, please send your qualifications and rate.