Calling all Momprenuers and Dadpruenuers! Health insurance brokerage business seeks a virtual administrative assistant to complete monthly commission tracking, weekly follow-up with sales, daily researching doctor networks and other administrative duties using various software that we can teach you. WE WILL TRAIN! All work can be done on your timeline when your kido’s are sleeping, at camp, or at school.
This is a 1099 position. Although assistants could add multiple clients to build as many hours as preferred, there will be a gradual build-up of hours. Initially, the hours will be 3 – 6 hours per week, slowly growing to 20 hours weekly by the Fall.
Here is how to apply:
1. Send an Email Laura@JerseySeniorAdvisors.com or a video WITH the subject line: “HIRE ME!”
In the body of the email or video:
1. What excites you about this job? Why did you want to apply?
2. What administrative experience do you have?
3. Are you currently employed or a business owner? What is your current career path?
4. How many hours do you have available per week to dedicate to this job?
5. Where do you live, and what timeline are you in?
6. Please attach a pdf resume.
7. Bonus points if you have a Myers Briggs or similar personality assessment you can send.
Jersey Senior Advisors is an independent health insurance brokerage based at the Jersey Shore in NJ. I often work remotely and enjoy a team that wants life and work balance.
QualificationsApplicants must: • Have excellent follow-through skills and be able to work independently and meet deadlines. (You choose the time we supply the deadline:) • Must keep all private information confidential due to HIPPA rules. • Be able to work independently, multitask, and prioritize • Be very detail-oriented, organized, and dependable • EXCELLENT DETAIL WORK – ACCURACY FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN SPEED • Have a dedicated workspace with a computer, high-speed internet, and phone. • Have experience with Microsoft Word and have some competency with Excel, and have excellent data entry skills