We’re looking for a part-time bookkeeper to help us manage our books, send invoices, and run financial reports. We have a small client base (8-15 clients in a given month) and limited number of expenses so we should only require 10 hours a week of help at the current time. This is a work-from-home position and the days and times you work are mostly determined by you.
– Creating and sending client invoices
– Late Invoice Follow Up
– Bank Reconciliations
– Reconcile expenses to client accounts
– Maintaining accurate P&L and Balance sheet
– Send monthly reports to the owner
– Data Entry, Maintenance, and reports in Xero
– Available to respond to infrequent client emails
Please submit or email your Cover Letter, Resume and Hourly pay requirements
In your Cover letter, please answer these questions:
What makes you a good fit for this position?
Do you have previous experience working from home? If so, describe it.
Who we are
We are a small international digital marketing agency with offices in Dayton, Ohio. We help clients around the world market their products and services to consumers throughout the Middle East.