Virtual Administrative Assistant (client-facing via Zoom)
Client-Facing Administrative Assistant
Are you an analytical and proactive individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for supporting a growing team? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you as a Virtual Executive Assistant for our client.
If you’re passionate about non-profits, as a Virtual Client-Facing Administrative Assistant, you’ll join a dynamic team working towards a mission of empowering social entrepreneurs to thrive through nonprofit endeavors!
Camera-On Zoom calls: Extroverted customer-centric candidates should definitely apply!
We’re out to change the world on a global scale by helping social entrepreneurs start and grow their own nonprofit. Our startup culture values grit, creative problem solving, and open communication – and we’re looking for someone who shares these values. We believe in supporting our top performers in achieving both personal and career goals.
Preferred Time Zones:
HST, AKST, PST & MST
*Candidates in these times zones will be given preference*
Minimum 20hrs per week, happy to offer more!
Schedule: Mornings & Afternoons in HST, AKST, PST & MST
M-F, but if you prefer to work on Saturday – we’re open to that too!
• Customer-Facing: Minimum 2 hrs per week hosting Camera-On Zoom calls with customers, clients, prospective clients, Sales follow-ups, etc. to answer questions, troubleshoot, etc.
• Providing agile administrative support to the CEO which includes:
– Extensive calendar and email management (multiple inboxes)
• General Admin support: Taking calls periodically, scheduling meetings over the phone, coordinating various project elements, taking meeting notes, etc.)
• Support liaison for customer service team
• Assist with Recruiting, hiring and onboarding support in the future.
• Provide the CEO with research, background, and bio on sales prospects.
• Support content/creative (slide decks, presentations, training materials, etc.)
• Maintain and audit CRM, internal systems, and operations
•Communicating and collaborating with remote team members on Slack including weekly 1-1 with CEO to informally check in.
EA Desired Qualifications:
• 2 years client-facing experience & enjoys talking to people!
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in an assistant position. Some related experience may include: administrative assistant, personal assistant, office assistant, secretarial work, receptionist work
• Strong understanding of online technologies preferred (ActiveCampaign, Asana, Trello, Slack)
• Sales background preferred, but not required
•Marketing, payroll and/or PR experience a plus
Desired Traits & Skills
• Positive, resourceful attitude
• Honest, reliable and trustworthy
• High level of attention to detail
• High level of organizational skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Execution-focused and able to produce results with little direction
• Attention to Detail Test
• First Round Interview 45 minutes
• Final Interview.
• 25 minute Test Project
• Offer Letter
We are a women-owned coaching business. We help our customers scale their businesses with virtual teams, systems, and automations. We've helped hundreds of businesses grow and pride ourselves on excellent customer service.