Full Charge Bookkeeper
We are seeking a remote part-time Full Charge Bookkeeper. You will be responsible for all accounting (working with our CPA), including performing monthly close processes, internal and external financial reporting, internal controls as well as policy development and implementation.
- Experience with Xero (cloud-based Accounting) software.
- Experience completing month-end closing.
- Experience with Amazon to understand and calculate financial numbers such as the cost of goods sold, cash flow, profit and loss, chart of accounts, sales volume, etc.
- Calculating raw materials costs to finished goods.
- Experience Filing State Sales Tax returns.
- Ensures all transactions are properly recorded in the accounting system.
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Post month-end and year-end journal entries, including fixed assets.
- Year, month, and quarter-end close.
- Review credit card reconciliations.
- Prepares financial statements.
- Processes payments.
- Monitoring the business’ cash flow.
- Code payables for accounts payable entries.
- Create and maintain multiple reports for the company.
- Work with our CPA who will manage the preparation of tax returns, audits, and review financial statements.
- Remitting payroll.
- Review and file monthly and quarterly sales and use tax.
- Assist with compilation and filing of 1099s.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is required.
- Previous full charge bookkeeping experience, a minimum of three years with a demonstrated progressive increase in responsibility.
- Experience preparing financial statements.
- Above-average communication skills.
We love a party (who doesn’t!) and we love making our customers' parties memorable! We are a small, woman-owned business dedicated to helping our customers create memorable events without stress. We design and create a wide selection of party supplies for dozens of occasions such as baby showers, birthdays, graduation, holidays, and more. Our products are uniquely designed and produced with high-quality materials. We’re all about creating the supplies our customers need to celebrate the happiest times in life.
QualificationsRequirements: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is required. Previous full charge bookkeeping experience, a minimum of three years with a demonstrated progressive increase in responsibility. Experience preparing financial statements. Attention to detail. Above-average communication skills.