Exciting opportunity to join our growing company and sales team in flexible role that you help define. You will focus on lead generation and connecting with potential customers by phone, e-mail, and social media. Excellent phone and verbal communication skills are required and industry experience in staffing, manufacturing, and/or distribution is a plus. This is a Part-Time role at 20-25 hours a week with an average of 4-5 hours worked a day, Monday-Friday, based on your schedule. The ideal candidate will work remote, and have their own phone and computer equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Conduct outbound calls in a professional manner
– Engage prospects professionally by phone, e-mail, and social media from initial contact through follow-up activities
– Document activities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
– Schedule appointments for VP of Sales
– Conduct research on key prospects using LinkedIN, ZoomInfo, and other business resources
– Ability to multi-task and change priorities and processes.
– Maintain an excellent working relationship with prospects and the Insource management team.
Performance Bonuses for qualified calls and meetings scheduled:
- $200 for a qualifying Sales Appt. (clear opportunity and interest)
- $800 if that appt. leads to a revenue “Win” for the company
Insource is an industry leader in performance and productivity management with a 20 year track record of delivering outstanding results for our customers.
We specialize in contract labor services for manufacturing, distribution, and value-added operations. Through engineered process improvements, performance-based pricing and well defined benchmarks, we are accountable for specific functions within our customer's facility.
Whether it is picking, packing, shipping or assembly, we refine and execute that process, screen and hire our own associates, train the team and manage the daily work-cell performance with Insource managers. Our incentive programs motivate our associates to continuously drive process and productivity improvements.
We typically compete with temporary staffing companies. But unlike Temps, our performance-based business model gives us the confidence to be accountable for our results. As evidence of the success of our approach, Insource works with several Fortune 500 companies across the U.S. to make a difference in their operations.
Qualifications5+ years experience; inside or outside sales (outbound calls preferred) Proven track record of successful business development or sales experience preferred but not required Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree a plus Good Communication skills Good Computer skills