About the job
Working with us means doing what you love – working with a close-knit, entrepreneurial team to connect customers to programs that transform individuals and communities. We create and distribute inspiring film-based social and emotional education programs that encourage people to start meaningful conversations around mental health. If you are passionate about making a difference, talking about subjects that matter, and enjoy working with world-class, dynamic people, you will love it here.
Top Duties and Qualifications
A Partnership Development Specialist is responsible for using their knowledge of the iNDIEFLIX Education programs to connect with and sell to decision-makers in student-centered organizations, primarily schools and school districts. Duties include making cold calls and working your network to generate sales leads, engaging with these contacts to show the benefits of investing in our programs, and maintaining client relationships with a minimum quarterly touch to your accounts.
The role of the PDS is to sell iNDIEFLIX programs to schools and other community related programs which have a focus on SEL development and helping students and their families.
- The PDS will use our CRM to actively work their pipeline and to maintain and update stages of all their accounts.
- Prepare and deliver highly effective client proposals and presentations in the most professional manner.
- Use our CRM to provide details of client communication to ensure successful delivery of screening via Event Manager.
- Upon completion of screening/product delivery, schedule a meeting with the Event Manager/Associate to deliver feedback of the program to the client.
- Proactively work with Sales Manager to build sales materials (i.e., case study documents, marketing ideas, email templates/ newsletters) and optimize customer engagement to cross and up-sell.
- Collaborate with sales team to achieve goals by sharing creative new strategies and tips.
- Work with the prospect to identify and strategize a clear program that will benefit their community.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and industry trends specifically in the education sector.
- Negotiate and close deals to achieve or exceed monthly targets.
- Prepare and send invoices via Quickbooks prior to screenings and/or product delivery.
- Work social media accounts to maintain exposure and promote programs.
Exemplify our core values which are:
Integrity – we will always work to ensure an honest, open and ethical culture
Diversity – iNDIEFLIX represents the people and ideas of our community in gender, race and other dimensions
Honesty – we encourage a healthy debate and accept each other’s differences
Trust – we all work towards the same mission and support each other in this pursuit
Passion – we use our drive to inspire to constantly innovate
Accountability – we hold ourselves accountable to our colleagues, investors and users
Adaptability – we are an open-minded, evolving company looking to always provide the best options for our clients in the most effective way
- Must have a demonstrated history in successful sales, experience managing a territory, and working a pipeline.
- Able to work in a hyper-growth environment, having an open mind and ready and open for change
- Able to take initiative and work independently
- Strong aptitude for web-enabled databases and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and deliver upon numerous objectives/goals.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting and problem solving for internal and external clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and courteous
- Minimum of 3 years in sales
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
Technologies We Use:
- Google Apps
Annual salary of $75K-$150K per year. This includes base and incentive compensation.
- Remote work
- Commission & Bonus eligibility
- Flex schedule (While flexible, working hours should be Mon-Fri, normal business hours in your time zone)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Personal time off, birthday time off & sick accrual
- Paid major holidays
- Equipment stipend
- Working with a supportive and easy-going team
iNDIEFLIX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about iNDIEFLIX and the opportunity, please visit our website at iNDIEFLIX.com
iNDIEFLIX Group Inc is a global 'edutainment' and streaming service that promotes and supports social impact films to create positive change in the world. Indieflix Education provides virtual and in-person community screenings and discussions in schools, corporations, and communities around the world of films that we have made or distributed. They include 'Angst' about anxiety and depression, 'LIKE', about social-media addiction, 'The Upstanders', about cyber-bullying, and 'Nevertheless', about workplace sexual harassment. Indieflix LiveTV and on-demand streaming offer both free and subscription-based services, to access thousands of high-quality shorts, features, documentaries, and series. Indieflix Festivals hosts virtual independent film festivals for partners around the world.