Glad you made it here! We are a fun and exciting internet marketing company here in San Diego. Our company has been in business for 20 years and counting!
Our mission is to build a dynamic company with aspiring people delivering amazing results!
Currently, we have a staff of about 10 but are on the hunt for a full time, long term Account Manager Superstar to join our team Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5 pm PST working from home 😉
The perfect candidate should be a positive minded person with a go-getter attitude, attention to detail with customer service as numero one!
Account Managers are the liaisons between the agency and its clients. They are the primary point of contact — handling all day-to-day client interactions, as well as managing the projects needed to foster client success. They work directly with the sales, fulfillment, and leadership teams to make sure that clients receive exceptional results and impeccable service.
An Account Manager is simultaneously an agency representative, project manager, and coach. As a result, they need strong organizational, time-management, and interpersonal skills. They must be prepared for a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable making decisions without direct supervision. They are committed to providing high-quality service above all else.
What This Job Entails
●Managing a book of clients, serving as their sole point of contact via email, call, and text
● Maintaining and developing client relationships based upon mutual respect, high-quality service, expectation setting, and coaching
● Using the company core values to guide independent decisions about client accounts
● Continually innovating new methods to improve client experience and retention
● Managing the entire client life-cycle, including launch calls, check-ins, billing, and offboarding calls
● Upselling clients on relevant products
● Collecting client feedback and passing it along to the team to drive constant improvement
● Full-time position: 40 hours a week depending on tasks
● Most important is a positive attitude — you see client dissatisfaction as an opportunity, not a burden
● Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
● Self-starter — you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing projects and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
● Driven, competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting expectations
● Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills
● At least a basic knowledge of digital advertising fundamentals, with a keen interest in learning more
● Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules
● Proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control
● Coachable — you are willing to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
● Team player — you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
● Proactive — you strive to get ahead of a problem, instead of waiting for it to become a full-blown fire
● 1+ years of customer service experience
● Direct Response Marketing experience, highly preferred
● Previous experience with remote working software preferred, including Go High Level, Teamwork, Google Analytics, Twilio, Mail Gun, Kartra, A.L.A.N., Zoom, Whatsapp, ClickFunnels
● Remote position
● Competitive pay (salary + performance-based commission with high earning potential).
● Access to world-class training and education in advertising/marketing
● Laid back, yet professional vibe
● We’re a quickly growing company that favors promoting internally – a huge opportunity for upward mobility
WE ARE EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Cost Effective Internet Marketing Company
We help businesses get more clients, customers and sales!