Excellent Communicator with Great Organization Skills Needed to Support Our Account Team
Our agency has two client-facing roles in our Accounts (client service) department. The primary role that has the main relationship with the client is the Lead Strategist. The Lead Strategist is then supported by an Account Coordinator.
The Account Coordinator handles the administrative tasks while the Lead Strategist focuses on client strategy, performance and communication with the individual managers who run the campaigns.
There Are Two Primary Skills Needed for the Account Coordinator Role:
- Great written and verbal communication skills. You must be able to write clearly and concisely.
- You must be organized and efficient in handling multiple tasks per day coordinating communication between multiple people
The Monthly Responsibilities Are:
- Schedule monthly client meetings
- Send first-week email updates to clients including:
- Something Interesting (IMA blog post links or other industry blogs, video, etc)
- Client Meetings (Recorded or Live):
- Review meeting notes/ or recordings and generate a list of action items to be done by both IMA and Client
- Review action items from meeting with Lead Strategist
- Task delegation from all meetings in Teamwork
- Daily review of project task lists
- Batch email and respond within 8 business hours from when the email was received
- Review Inbox for emails that are assigned to the Lead Strategist and follow up with Lead Strategist if he hasn’t yet responded
- Communicate with clients about discounts/promo updates and document for the team
- Manage client gifts, surprises and surveys based on a set schedule
Preferred Skills for this Role Include:
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, sales, client relations/customer service, account management, or client relationship management
- A critical thinker who can contribute to improving our processes and client deliverables
- Proficiency in Google Drive and Project Management software (like Basecamp, Teamwork, Asana).
- Private and quiet home workspace with reliable internet (we understand everyone is home right now so “private and quiet” are very flexible)
Room for Growth at IMA
This role has the ability to grow into multiple roles within IMA. In fact, over the years over 80% of our team has transitioned to different roles and departments as their skillsets grew or their interests changed. We love and encourage that type of growth. This role could evolve into a Lead Strategist, Project Manager or Media Buyer. Who knows what the future holds? Let’s find out!
About Ideas Money Art (aka IMA)
IMA is a digital agency based in the San Francisco Bay Area with a unique, productized service offering called the Digital Marketing Quadrant.
We are a 100% remote team that strives to be the best digital agency in the world (otherwise, why get out of bed?). Despite that, we are a social and fun group that doesn't take things too seriously.
We've been at this a long time and are primed for serious growth as 2020 winds down (what a year!).
- Transparency - We always want our clients to own their own accounts and have a complete view of the work that we are doing on their behalf (with their money).
- Excellence - We have been doing this since 2004. We pre-date YouTube. We’ve seen every fad, trend and hack. All this has led us to determine what matters most for our clients is a focus on the hard work of marketing and advertising that can only be done through real strategy, effort and focus. We focus on what works and work to be the best in the industry.
- Connection - We are here to create legitimate connections with our clients and each other. Connection can only happen through open communication and trust and, when it happens, lifelong friendships and relationships are formed. Priceless.
- Levity - As a former employee once said, “Everyone calm down! There are no real emergencies in advertising.” Truer words have never been spoken. We are serious about our work but we understand that the stakes are not life and death.
If our values align with your own then we would love to meet you. However, if you’re a cut-throat, penny-pinching workaholic who doesn’t know how to have fun, well... 🙂