Full Cycle Bookkeeping – Depending on client needs, some or all of the following tasks may be needed, and work may be performed onsite at client offices
* Accounts Payable may encompass the processing of all accounts payable transactions including entering bills, possibly processing checks or bill pay, entering credit card charges and ensuring accuracy of each bill and proper classification.
* Accounts Receivable may encompass the accurate posting and classification of receivable transactions, preparing deposit slips when needed, and maintaining accurate and comprehensive records. Some clients use job costing.
* Payroll processing, monthly and quarterly payroll tax deposits and forms
* Reconciliation of monthly credit card statements, checking and other business accounts, using bank download and import features as well as manual data entry.
* Sales Tax preparation and online submission.
* Preparing monthly financial reports for management or board reporting
* Perform other general duties as needed such as filing, social media updates, email correspondence, etc.
Hours are extremely flexible, however tax deadlines are not.
IBC Bookkeeping Solutions partners with clients to create solid financials helping them grow your business, improve their cash flow and make more money. We are excited to help businesses get to the next level with our Profit First methodology.