Hotel Sales Teleprospector
We are a NATIONAL hotel training firm with 25 years of experience seeking Hotel Sales Teleprospectors. This is a work-from-home opportunity.
Teleprospectors contact businesses on behalf of hotels to inquire about guest room and meeting room needs. The information is recorded on a software program that we provide and the leads are sent to the hotels for follow-up. Teleprospectors need to feel comfortable with “cold calls,” be skilled at getting through the gatekeeper and have access to a quiet home office environment for blocks of time during weekday business hours. A hotel sales background is preferred. Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English is a PLUS!
Job Available: Immediately
Salary Range: US $36,400 – $41,600 / Year
Bonus Plan: No
Instructions for submitting resume & cover letter:
Be sure to put in the subject line: “My resume for Teleprospecting position as seen on HireMyMom”. Email to LFlocco@HospitalitySoftnet.com
Hospitality Softnet, Inc. started 25 years ago as a firm that assisted hotel companies and ownership groups with marketing support services that increased revenues and profits. Today, we offer both operational and marketing support to independent owners as well as large corporations within our industry. We continue to expand and improve our Core and Information Technology Services to meet the changing needs of our clients. Our business philosophy remains the same as when we started our company - to deliver outstanding services with speed, accuracy, and integrity that will aid ownership with critical decisions made within their marketplace.
The key requirements for the role:
· Teleprospector is primary duty
· Secondary duty will be to do some Sales Shops during the month. Average of 1 to 2 per week, AFTER the initial 90 day ramp up of Teleprospecting. (this may be replaced/or mixed in with Internet research or some other function)
· Must be able to do 35 to 40 hours per week, with 30 hours being outbound prospecting. This is a must.
· Very comfortable with cold calling.
· Has some form of experience with outbound sales. It does not necessarily have to be hotel. Having great prospecting skills with proven experience is important.
· Ability to work in a quiet environment with no background noise.
· Has a Windows based computer with Windows 7 or higher.
· Has understanding of the selling process.
· Excellent phone skills.
· Speaks with confidence and professionalism.
· Comfortable with having a good ability to get past a gatekeeper.
· Good qualifying skills.
· Highly reliable.
· Ability to work during business hours of 9 am to 4 pm Eastern time.
· Good writing skills.
· Good time management skills.
· Ability to meet call quotas.
We supply initial training and ongoing resources to ensure success.
If the above description sounds like you, this work also provides:
· Time savings with a 30 second commute!
· Financial savings with all the benefits of working from home
· Potential future growth with the company
NOTE: Only Candidates no longer engaged/not currently employed in this area of the industry will be considered to avoid any potential conflicts of interest out of respect for our clients. Please be sure the information/resume submitted is current when applying to be sure you are considered!
Work Permit Needed: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.