Serve as the main point of contact between clients and creative consultants including graphic designers, writers, website developers, digital advertisers, printers, etc. You will be the glue that holds a project together, a creative force and a problem-solver.
- Align client needs with contractor capabilities.
- Ongoing, accurate and insightful interpretation of client’s needs and goals. Communicating information to the appropriate contractors.
- Facilitate the exchange of information between the agency and the client from the time a client first initiates a request until that project is live and the results are reported.
- Run point on the timing of every project to meet critical deadlines. Keep all aspects of the projects running smoothly, on time and on target.
- Assist with running analytics and reporting for clients as applicable.
- Other as to be determined.
Example of a “day in the life of”:
There’s no “typical” day, but below are some examples of the duties an Account Executive will be responsible for in a “typical” working month:
- Meet with clients (virtual)
- Present findings to agency
- Discuss projects with clients
- Write creative briefs
- Assist with client proposals
- Assist with onboarding new clients
- Assist with formulation of marketing, communications and advertising strategies
- Assist with defining marketing, communications and advertising budgets
- Present creative work to clients
- Present business pitches to clients
- Day-to-day administration duties for project management
- Assist with developing and facilitating brainstorming sessions
- Assist with developing and facilitating focus groups
Compensation, hours and office location:
- This role will be compensated on an hourly rate as a 1099 contractor. Contractor will be responsible for all taxes and other withholding and applicable reporting.
- Initial part time hours will fluctuate from 5 – 10 hours per week to begin.
- Ability to work remotely but would like to meet virtually and in person occasionally.
- Be available via email, text or phone during normal operating hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 on MST).
Essential qualifications encompass but are not limited to:
- Education: Prefer a four-year college degree in advertising, communication, journalism, business administration, marketing, or other.
- Experience: Prefer at least 5 years of marketing management, account management, project management or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication: Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Project management: You’ll be responsible for overseeing several projects from start to completion, including different aspects of projects, high organization skills is vital.
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of clients are important.
- Professional appearance and persona: You will be the face of the agency.
- Nerves of steel: You must be able to handle pressure well.
Horsepower Strategies is a consulting agency providing marketing and communications solutions that target the unique needs of start up companies, small businesses and independent proprietors. Whether it’s partnering on an ongoing or project-by-project basis, we’re here to create the pure horsepower to strategically position businesses for ongoing success.
We provide full marketing and communications strategies and implementation models for launching a new business, kickstarting current products and services and launching new products and services.