Honest Immigration is seeking a part-time Bilingual Operations Manger to join their team. We have a business with a purpose, and we are looking for passionate, innovative people to join our team.
The Operations Manager will oversee the firm in all aspects of administration averaging 12-15 hours per week. This role is primarily focused on creating and implementing systems to increase efficiency in providing superior service. There is a team working remote and a team working in house that you would be responsible for making sure that tasks were getting completed on time and correctly.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures
- Create onboarding of new employees
- Manage firm’s calendar
- Manage the firm’s Case Management System
– Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
– Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish and English.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with clients.
– Looking for a long-term position.
– Self- motivated, with the initiative to prioritize and be self-directed.
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a part-time 1099 position, $25/hr., that averages 15 hours a week. (There will be times when the caseload calls for more.)
Honest Immigration is dedicated to helping immigrants become US Citizens. She strives to assist victims of domestic abuse, human trafficking and their families.
"Because I come from a large family of immigrants, I know the struggles that immigrants face here in the United States. I also saw many families unjustly torn apart simply because they were undocumented. That's why since I was little I've always wanted to help immigrant families get legal status in the United States and free them from the fears that arise from being undocumented."- Erika Cisneros