Honest Immigration is seeking a part-time Bi-Lingual Legal Assistant. We have a business with purpose, and we are looking for passionate, innovative people to join our team!
We are looking for a Bi-lingual Case Manager that will be responsible for the following:
– Responding to and maintaining the firm’s email.
– Client Communication
– Maintaining client’s information and updates in the case management system.
– Assess situations quickly and create solutions.
– Thoroughly, accurately, and effectively update each account/ file reviewed.
– Perform other duties as assigned by management.
– Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
– Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish and English.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with clients.
– Looking for a long-term position.
– Self- motivated, with the initiative to prioritize and be self-directed.
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a part-time 1099 position, $22/hr., that averages 15 hours a week. (There will be times when the caseload calls for more.)
Honest Immigration is dedicated to helping immigrants become US Citizens. She strives to assist victims of domestic abuse, human trafficking and their families.
"Because I come from a large family of immigrants, I know the struggles that immigrants face here in the United States. I also saw many families unjustly torn apart simply because they were undocumented. That's why since I was little I've always wanted to help immigrant families get legal status in the United States and free them from the fears that arise from being undocumented."- Erika Cisneros