This job is for someone who:
- Wants to play a role in helping victims of Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking to gain legal status in the USA.
- Likes Repetitive Administrative Tasks
- Wants to Work Monday – Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm EST
- Wants to Work Remotely
- Likes Systems and is Processes Oriented
- Enjoys following procedures, dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s.
- Doesn’t like surprises
- Wants a role that is clearly outlined for you.
- Does not get overwhelmed easily
- Enjoys being on the phone with customers the majority of the day
- Feels comfortable with constant change
Primary Job Duties
- Answer phones to direct calls or provide information.
- Respond clients questions
- Transfer calls
- Process payments
- Schedule appointments for Possible Clients
- Answer Phone System messages
- Answer “live chat” messages in messaging System
- Answer emails
- Member of Social media team (subteam of Intake)
We are an immigration law firm focused on helping victims of domestic violence and human trafficking gain legal status in the USA.
QualificationsEducation and Experience Required: -Must be Bilingual - Native Bilingual Proficiency (English/Spanish). -High school diploma or GED. -Must like systems and is Process Oriented -Must like following procedures Preferred: -Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training. -Prior experience as a legal receptionist -Familiarity with immigration legal terms and documents. -Excellent written and verbal communication skills. -Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems. -Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Skills Basic Skills -Follow Procedures -Active Learning -Active Listening -Critical Thinking -Speaking -Writing -Reading Comprehension Social Skills -Coordination -Service Orientation -Social Perceptiveness Work Context -Work a set schedule 9am to 5:30 PM EST -Work Indoors -Job is Fully - remote -Must be sure their work is exact. -Errors or omissions could cost a client's future and the organization money -Has a high level of job-required social interaction. -High level of phone communication with clients -Could be placed in conflict situations where people might become rude or angry.