We are seeking a part-time operational specialist to assist with a variety of projects. From assisting with helping the team feel appreciated to implementing creative processes to increase customer satisfaction.
This role focuses heavily on finding new ways to solve problems and ensure new solutions are executed and communicated throughout the organization. The ideal candidate is someone who can look at a business problem and create systems and processes to solve that problem.
This role has the potential to grow to full-time with many opportunities in a fast-growing company.
About the Role
We are always challenging ourselves to do things better. From ensuring our remote team culture is a great place to work to having customers that rave about our projects; we want to be extraordinary and outstanding.
This role will report directly to the CEO.
Day to Day
You will be given key initiatives to help evolve in the organization. For example, better use of the project management tool, helping maximize schedules on projects, ensuring data is being tracked in the tool and that reports on time spent on projects are being sent out to customers. With this, always asking yourself if there is a way to improve this? Is there data that is missing that would be better to provide? Is there a more “fun” way to deliver this to the client?
Another project might be looking at our current customer experience, from how they’re onboarded, to checking in with them mid-project, to following up afterward. What are we asking, who is doing the task, how do we track this? How can we improve?
Or tasks like helping run “Trivia Thursday” or sending gifts to clients and team members for birthdays or thank you’s!
Helping with documentation
This means you should be:
- Thrive on and drive process
- Detail and results-driven
- Love working within a team
- Strive to always improve
Some tools we use:
- Mission Control for project management
- Google Drive
HipTen is a Salesforce implementation partner that designs and architects solutions exclusively for the insurance industry. We are a driven and passionate team that is fully remote, and globally distributed. We understand the challenges faced by insurance organizations. We help them to strengthen their technology strategy by crafting and implementing digital transformations using Salesforce to enhance productivity, improve ROI, aid partner and client collaboration, and maximize the organization's profit potential.
- Accountable - we value autonomy, creating your own opportunities and owning outcomes, but recognize what we do together makes HipTen stronger.
- Thoughtful - we value the opinions of our team and our customers and listen with humility and respect.
- Transparency - we share information, seek feedback and over communicate internally and externally with honesty and respect.
- Integrity - we are committed to doing what is best for our customers, our team and our company. We work tirelessly to find the best solutions for our customers.
- Enjoy the journey - we work hard, but we enjoy life. We bring that passion to work and have fun. We stop and enjoy the world around us and support our team in doing what makes them happy.