Hiring for an Operations Lead Role
(Starting out part-time with intention go full-time after test period)
We are the leading content agency for personal brand content on LinkedIn. Our clients are 7-8 figure entrepreneurs, professionals, and consultants to companies like Netflix, Google, Stanford, and many more.
We are based in San Francisco but run a remote company with 10 full-time team members and we need support from a rockstar operations manager.
- Handle customer support inquiries
- Onboard new clients (do kick0ff call following our script, send them kickoff information, answer questions,…)
- Communicate client information with our internal team (talk to them about the content strategy, requests the client sent over etc.)
- Stay on top of billing and work with our accountant to minimize billing issues
- Follow up with clients if there are invoicing issues
- Stable job at a growing agency (we’ll start you out as a part-time contractor but with the goal of going full-time over the course of the first 3 months)
- Work from home / remotely
- Our clients are very inspirational people and leaders: the person we’re looking to hire should be excited to dive into our client’s programs and offers and see it as a plus to be able to get access to their content and knowledge
- Our team is young and motivated and knows how to create good culture while working remotely