Part time, administrative role (2 – 3 hours per week) supporting the business owner with financial oversight and day to day management of business revenue, expenses and profit potential.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- invoice clients
- communicate with clients and /or vendors about orders and / or payment
- configure and manage stripe payment service
- upload bills to cloud based accounting application (Xero)
- track bill due dates
- pay bills (electronically, but may also issue check payments)
- schedule and / or manage autopay transactions
- verify account transactions by reconciling bank or credit statements
- prepare financial reports (e.g. cashflow, income statement, balance sheet etc.)
- identify and resolve accounting discrepancies
Growmetix® combines online training with personalized coaching to equip business owners and entrepreneurs with the knowledge, resources and tools you need to grow.