We’re Hiring: Part Time Executive Assistant – Virtual
Growing, fast-paced small business is in need of an full-time A-player Executive Assistant to support a busy Entrepreneur! The ideal candidate is an organizational ninja who doesn’t let anything drop and is looking for a company to grow with. Must be a problem solver that takes extreme ownership and implements. Must possess strong written and verbal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset (willingness to learn).
Part-time, remote position working 20 hours a week with flexibility in your schedule and growth opportunity to Chief of Staff. Opportunity for full time if it’s the right person. Northeast is preferred but not required.
Again, looking for only A-players.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- 3 years experience as an Assistant or Executive Admin (if less, able to explain why you’re a better fit than someone more experienced than you)
- Client interaction – through email, phone or in person
- Ability to create systems, best practices, SOP’s for your role and other roles
- Email management – organizing and completing tasks as they get forwarded to you
- Social media and website management
- Strong written, verbal and in person communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong time management skills, ability to meet deadlines – and oversee others deadlines in addition to your own
- Self Starter and takes initiative
- Calendar and travel management
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Experience in WordPress, Hubspot and Asana a plus
- Email management (manage company inbox) – create canned responses – respond in a timely manner
- Help coordinate and track events
- Facilitating incoming and outbound calls
- Client sales call prep and follow up
- Research and track leads
- Client onboarding
- Researching various issues and putting together pamphlets, brochures, documents with the help of freelancers which you’ll be overseeing
- Managing freelancers
- Manage tasks and projects in Asana
- Social media and website management (moderating messages and comments)
- A plus: Learn to be the point person for events the day of
We are a small company looking to grow and create a big impact.
Currently, we host "challenge course events" - think an obstacle course event with puzzles, hence the grit and wit. We host most of our events at private high schools and colleges. Our goal is a few things:
- Growth Mindset - Oftentimes the only thing holding us back is ourselves. The course is designed to push individuals outside their comfort zone - whether it is the physical or the mental - and that idea that they could do something they didn't think they could do ("growth mindset"), will hopefully translate to things outside of the event.
- Team building - One of the biggest values of school, at least from our perspective, is the friendships and the relationships you develop. It is very hard to make new friends and activities where students "just mingle" are less than productive and nerve racking for students. We want to create a fun, unique way for students to get to know one another and make new friendships.
- Exercise - Most students, and people for that matter, do not get enough exercise and are glued to their screens - phones, TV's, computer. By incorporating puzzles, it allows students who may be less athletic to really contribute to this event, rather than being dragged through it by their team. So it gets everybody moving, and everybody contributing.
The overall goal is to be at every single high school and college in the country, to have the cost offset, at least in part, by large sponsors, and to have a nationally televised championship event of the top two or three teams from every school. The wheels are in motion for a number of different aspects, but a top notch Executive Assistant is needed to help push these to completion.