I am looking for an amazing, innovative Digital Marketing Manager to manage digital marketing campaigns and assist with digital product creation. The ideal candidate loves social media, marketing, is detail-oriented and has a strong sense of urgency and professionalism in everything you do–a sense of humor goes a long way too.
What will you be doing?
* Develop and maintain a content calendar
* Write and post blogs, social media posts and newletters.
* Manage email campaigns and follow-up.
* Create video and image-based content for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
* Help identify specific content and opportunities to enhance engagement on social media accounts.
* Contribute to promotional ideas that engage the Firm’s audience in an authentic, relevant way.
* Conduct research projects as needed such as competitive analysis and trend reports
* Support the planning and execution of branded events
* Assist with brand photo/video shoots
* Provide advance and onsite support for virtual and in-person events
* Update and maintain email & contact lists
* Monitor, suggest, and create website changes.
* Monitor social media activity.
* Other marketing projects as assigned
Nakia Gray, Esq., the Founder and Managing Attorney of Gray Legal, P.C. (“GLPC”) is a forward-thinking, innovative attorney definitely on the fast-track to establishing her brainchild, GLPC, as the “gold standard” for today's modern law firm providing online legal services.
As the Founder & Managing Attorney of Gray Legal, P.C., I oversee a group of smart, innovative professionals who not only see my vision but have completely aligned with my mission to create a progressive law firm that challenges the way practicing law has “always been done.”
~ Nakia Gray, Esq.
GLPC serves the legal needs of online entrepreneurs by providing business, intellectual property, and legacy planning counsel to help them protect their brands and build a lasting legacy.