We are an Entrepreneurial Integration Systems company. Meaning, we get things done. 🙂 I’m an integrator and my business is expanding. I have more clients coming in than I can handle – a great problem to have but still a problem.
The companies I’m working with are small businesses, most close or over the 7 figure mark, in the health and wellness space. They are overwhelmed and exhausted. They are looking for integrators to come in, handle the operations, so they can create and connect.
I’m looking for multiple people who would like to grow with me in this space. It’s exciting! We’re helping these health & wellness companies make an impact on billions of people’s lives!
An Integrator is the person who is the tie-breaker for the Leadership Team, is the glue for the organization, holds everything together, beats the drum (provides cadence), is accountable for the P&L results, executes the business plan, holds the Leadership Team accountable, and is the steady force in the organization.
The Integrator also creates organizational clarity, communication, and consistency; typically (but not always) operates more on logic; drives results; forces resolution, focus, team unity, prioritization and follow-through; is the filter for all of the Visionary’s ideas; harmoniously integrates the Leadership Team, and helps to remove obstacles and barriers.
* Taking the lead and working directly with a visionary.
* Virtual Project Management Expertise
* Responsible for the Operating System- ensuring the back end of the business is running smoothly and optimally at all times. Owns any new systems that are put into place.
* Ensures that the business plan and quarterly goals are executed successfully
* Holds leadership team and cross-functional team members accountable.
* Removes obstacles and barriers both within the execution of the business goals and the day-to-day management of the business.
* Finding, hiring, managing, motivating team members in the execution of business goals and day-to-day operations.
Nice to Have:
* EOS Implementor Certification
* Project Management Certification
* Monday.com Experience
* Extensive Digital Software Knowledge (examples include: autoresponders, click funnels, crm’s, etc)- All the tools small virtual businesses need.
Again, we have a need for an integrator/project manager for multiple clients and would love for you to join our team. If you’re interested, please respond to this post and type the word blue into the subject line. I’m looking forward to connecting with you!