Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow-up with customers on project status and any needed information
- Weekly report to customers on project status.
- Review and respond to client questions and direct to the proper person
- Review status of projects weekly for status; i.e., overdue content? Did we miss a task? Did we provide what we promised?
- Help with On-Boarding and Off-Boarding Customers.
- Add maintenance requests from phone voicemail and messages to PM tool or Support.
- Manage designer and developer tasks and quality check deliverables. This may include deliverables like website updates, email newsletters, blogs.
- Create or maintain project plan(s) and manage resources to ensure project schedule, budget, quality, and specification goals are attained.
- Oversee and monitor project schedule, timelines, and milestones.
- Gather all requirements from all stakeholders (clients, vendors, contractors)
- Assures quality web solutions by developing and completing test plans and maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Summarizes vendor deliverables that might include checking their systems and recorded meetings.
- Deliver progress reports and proposals on a regular basis.
- English fluency
- A team player who is excited by unique challenges and ready to learn
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to prioritize and take on multiple projects. Ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate workloads to meet established milestones.
- Strong understanding of internet and online communication tools like Teamwork, Teamwork Desk, ActiveCampaign, Canva, Constant Contact, Slack, etc.
- Ability to perform tasks in a timely manner (typically within 24-48 hours).
- Be personable and friendly while knowledgeable and firm when needed.
- Have the ability to lead and manage a contracted team while adhering to a set of processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate technical issues with nontechnical people.
- Be familiar with web and social media tools and best practices.
- Independent research skills with the ability to search for answers through research.
Equipment needed in the performance of the job
- Access to reliable internet
- IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari Browser
- Reliable computer
Key Performance Indicators
- Keep our NPS score above 80.
- All projects are delivered on time.
- Employee eNPS is above 90.
At Globalspex, Inc., we love building business websites that deliver amazing results! We help the energy and construction industries looking to reinvent and formulate their online presence with a website that is branded, well-coded, and flexible enough to grow with the business as it grows. We work with our clients to build an online marketing strategy for business growth. It’s important for us to create ongoing relationships with our clients and facilitate that role as a project manager.