As a Digital Account Manager, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
50% IN OFFICE, 50% REMOTE (Robbinsville NJ) (Once acclimated in position, company has flexibility with moving towards 2 days in OFFICE, 3 days REMOTE)
• Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
• Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
• High level presentation skills; able to present complex ideas to clients in a way that produces understanding and impact
• Forecast and track key account metrics, prepare reporting on client account status
• Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
• Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
• End-to-end orchestration to ensure delivery of campaigns
• Address client queries effectively to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external teams
• Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
• Present social media strategies to clients
• Report on web performance metrics
• Analyze digital campaigns success
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
GK3 Capital helps financial services companies adopt sales and marketing strategies that drive remarkable growth in a digital world.