Looking for help with emailing, texting, and messaging both tenants and vendors who help fix the apartments. Have 25 apartments in 2 different buildings. Tasks will include:
1. Check messages on Google Voice, Buildium, and Gmail.
2. Respond to messages on these platforms.
3. Follow up with people scheduling vendors to make sure tasks are done.
4. Create codes via erentallock.com before vendors arrive.
5. Input data into Google Sheet.
6. Post in Facebook groups about vacant apartments.
When responding to this job posting, start it with the word “real estate”.
If someone is in Kansas City, that would be ideal or in Central/East Coast time. It’s not required. If local, would go to properties once a month with flexible timing. If not local, being present isn’t required.
Job has potential for expansion as I have 3 other businesses I’ll need help with in the near future.
Our mission is to provide wonderful homes to residents in Kansas City, Missouri. We strive to have quick and reliable communication while getting maintenance requests handled as soon as possible.