Join the Garrett Brands Customer Experience team while working from home! Together Garrett Popcorn and Frango Chocolate have delighted fans for over 100 years.
We are looking to fill positions on a contract basis supporting e-commerce sales, Shop fans, and inbound sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the customer service industry, demonstrate empathy, and enjoy assisting our fans via phone, email, and chat.
· 20 to 30 hours/week, increases to 35+ hours/week during holiday
· Normal business hours:
Mon-Fri: 8am – 6pm CST, Sat: 9am-2pm CST
· Holiday business hours:
Mon-Sat: 8am – 8pm CST, Sun: 10am-6pm CST
Job Responsibilities Include:
- · Deliver excellent customer experience; placing orders, reviewing existing orders, quality concerns, shipping inquiries; product questions, Shop support, and more.
- · Handling high volume of inbound phone calls/chats/emails from our fans.
- · Strive for accuracy, speed, empathy while offering additional items to increase sales.
- · Record customer information within our customer service applications including ZenDesk, BigCommerce, and NetSuite.
- · Engage with fans in a friendly and professional manner using active listening skills.
- · Offer support and solutions in accordance with company policies and expectations.
- · Provide timely and thorough resolution (common inquiries include product information and recommendations, returns/exchanges, shipping information).
- · Remain knowledgeable on company products, new releases, and features.
- · Be engaged. Communicate with management to escalate problems, recommend resolutions, and improve our customer experience.
At Garrett Popcorn Shops®, we’ve maintained our dedication to fresh, delicious popcorn since we first opened at 10 West Madison Street in Chicago. We continue to use only the highest quality ingredients from local producers as we handcraft our gourmet popcorn in old-fashioned copper kettles. We strive to deliver the same popcorn today that customers first talked about in 1949™.
WHAT MAKES GARRETT POPCORN SO SPECIAL?
We hot air pop our signature blend of kernels, which we then mix into our secret family recipes. Every batch is handmade throughout the day, and the result is an irresistible snacking sensation, which has generated lines of historic proportions outside of our retail shops for decades.
Our highest priority is to satisfy our customers’ cravings for great popcorn. When local fans asked for a mixture of sweet and salty, we created the Garrett Mix®: a blend of our famous CaramelCrisp® and CheeseCorn recipes. It remains our most popular flavor and a consistent favorite throughout our entire fan base. Our year-round menu also includes Plain, Buttery, Cashew CaramelCrisp, Almond CaramelCrisp, Pecan CaramelCrisp and Macadamia CaramelCrisp. Keep an eye out for our seasonal flavors from time to time as well. You never know what will pop up!
Qualifications• Applicant must successfully pass classroom training and meet all performance expectations. • Must have friendly professional speaking voice and professional communication skills (written and verbal). • Exceptional sales ability: must be able to enthusiastically motivate customers to purchase products and/or services. • Proficiency in cloud based based-systems, and Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) required. • Experience with Zendesk or other CRM ticket-based system. • Professional experience within an e-commerce setting is preferred. • Patience and empathy. • Self-driven. Fast Learner and a Problem Solver.