We are looking for a driven individual to add to our team at Freedom Land Capital. Our ideal client is honest, organized, detail oriented and efficient. He or she has a strong work ethic with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both written and oral. They are persistent, and comfortable solving problems on their own.
We are looking for someone who enjoys a fast-paced work environment, managing the administrative duties associated with the intake, processing and filing of property acquisitions and dispositions.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Tracks the status of a portfolio of properties through the full transaction process, from acquisition, title, listing, marketing and sale
• Manage activity on all funding applications
• Manages and updates internal software tracking systems like our Client Portal
• Updates google docs & sheets as needed
• Completes projects and special assignments if needed
• Proficient with Google Sheets and Google Docs
• Proficient with web-based software systems and file management skills
• Experience with Client Management Systems (CRM)
This is a 1099 position| 25-30 hours a week (with the possibility to grow to more)| Available 8-5pm PST/ MNT preferred| $18-$21 DOE
We are a small real estate company that partners with land investors to fund their vacant land deals. We’re a faith-driven, family oriented company that thrives on teamwork, collaboration and open communication. We take our jobs seriously, but have fun in the process and enjoy serving our clients. To learn more, visit: www.FreedomLandCapital.com