A boutique social media agency is seeking an experienced Account Manager to support B2C and B2B clients in the nonprofit, healthcare, and professional services verticals. This is a remote, part-time (20 hours per week) permanent W-2 employee position, with the opportunity to eventually grow into full-time.
As Account Manager, you’ll lead the execution of a variety of social media and content marketing projects, ensuring the agency fulfills its promises to clients with work that is delivered on-time and of exceptional quality. The right person for this role is organized, resourceful and strategic, constantly anticipating potential problems and proactively identifying solutions.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience at an established creative or digital agency in a client-facing account management or social media role, and be comfortable speaking and presenting to C-suite executives.
Compensation: Hourly (DOE; $25-35)
PTO: Part-time employees are eligible for 1 week paid vacation after 6 months. The agency is closed every Friday (4 day workweek), on all Federal Holidays, and for one week between Christmas and New Year’s. Employees also receive their birthday off as an additional day of PTO each year.
Location: Remote (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas). As we and the majority of our clients are based in Dallas-Fort Worth, strong preference will be given to DFW-based candidates who are available for occasional in-person internal or client meetings. Travel within the U.S. may also be required up to three times per year to attend meetings with our clients or team members who are not based in DFW.
- Coordinate or lead the execution of client work among an integrated/cross-functional agency team: assign tasks and due dates, brief creatives, answer questions, and ensure the team has the necessary inputs to deliver the work as promised.
- Communicate directly with clients, providing relevant, informative, accurate status updates and requesting additional materials when required by the team to complete the work.
- Schedule and lead client meetings, preparing status reports and meeting agendas and taking detailed notes.
- Ensure no detail or request is missed; capture all requests and action items as tasks in Asana, the agency’s project management software.
- Identify and troubleshoot obstacles to the timely, quality delivery of client work. When required, make decisions independently to eliminate these roadblocks, based on the agency’s vision and the client’s requirements.
- Develop and refine internal processes that make the agency more efficient, make collaboration easier and more effective — and improve the client experience/happiness and drive account stabilization.
- Document all existing processes into Standard Operating Procedures, and maintain the SOPs to ensure they are always accurate. Enforce documentation of SOPs by other team members as appropriate. Develop and maintain project templates in Asana.
- Drive business growth and development by identifying new prospects and supporting the preparation of proposals.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a client services, project management or social media role, ideally in an agency setting. Candidates with more years of experience are also invited to apply, as we’re more concerned about skills and alignment with our vision than a set number of years of experience.
- Friendly, outgoing, and personable relationship-builder — able to develop rapport with clients and nurture client relationships, and dedicated to client service and nurturing the client-agency relationship.
- High comfort level with a variety of software and technology platforms. As a technology-driven agency, we run on tools like Asana, Airtable and Notion, along with various social media management, website CMS, and email marketing/CRM platforms. Regardless of your prior experience with any given platform, an ability to quickly learn and master these tools is critical for success in this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You express yourself confidently, clearly, and persuasively, and your writing reflects a conscientious, organized mind. You spot typos and mistakes even when you’re not looking for them.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through. No typo slips past you unnoticed, no request slips through the cracks, and no one has to chase the work you own.
- Independent self-starter with a strong sense of personal accountability. You take ownership over your responsibilities and oversee all projects to completion.
- Organized and strategic. You excel in managing many moving pieces and bringing them together to achieve our clients’ goals. You can juggle multiple projects, tasks and deadlines simultaneously, and adapt quickly to changes — all while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to “manage up” both internally and with clients.
- Growth and learning mindset — you’re optimistic, confident, and interested in growing your skills. You’re hungry to learn, eager for candid feedback to help you improve, and diligent about mastery of the tasks you’ve been assigned.
- Strong business acumen and deep understanding of brand marketing, content marketing and communications planning and execution.
- Knowledgable about social media. You don’t need to be an expert, but you ideally are already fluent in Instagram and/or TikTok as a result of using these apps in your daily life. Being comfortable with multiple social media platforms is a bonus.
- Available 20 hours per week from Monday-Thursday and occasionally open to variations in schedule, including overtime during higher-volume seasons.
To be considered for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application: Account Manager. In your email to us, please share a brief introduction and your weekly hours of availability.
In your introduction, tell us what makes you a great fit for this role and what you’re looking for in your next opportunity. We want to get to know you! Make sure to describe your professional experience managing multiple clients and marketing projects in an agency setting.
Evoke + Engage is the strategy-first social media and content marketing agency for established, altruistic brands ready to abandon their comfort zones and spearhead conversations that matter. Layering strategic acumen and creative ingenuity, we spin evocative plot twists for brands that become a natural extension of their legacy — and cement their authority as principled, compassionate industry leaders. Industry agnostic and impact driven, our clients span healthcare, science, technology, higher education, nonprofit and professional services verticals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a company, we respect and support all identities including but not limited to: race, gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, and religion. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply.