We buy and sell land and are seeking a part-time Acquisitions Manager to coordinate our purchases of land. Job-specific training will be provided.
This position would be on as needed basis. Some weeks you would work 2-5 hours others it could be significantly less. Work needs to be completed in a timely manner.
Duties include the following…
- Monitor email inbox for new requests from land owners who want to sell their property
- Negotiate purchase price, terms, and closing process within predefined parameters
- Gather basic information via email and phone from the land owner
- Input the seller’s information into our web-based computer system
- Follow up and coordinate the closing with the seller as-needed until the purchase has been completed
- Coordinate hand-off to our sales team
- Alert Manager to problems and ask for help in a timely manner
Required Qualifications and Skills…
- Available during normal business hours, and during evenings and weekends
- Basic Internet browsing, email, and computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Fluent in US English
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to communicate detailed instructions clearly verbally and in writing
- Able to receive and record detailed information accurately and in a timely manner
- Diligent about following up
- Skilled in customer service techniques to handle and resolve concerns and complaints
Notes: Job-specific training will be provided. Include “ELD AM” in your application email.
We buy and sell land.