Be one of the first to join Dooeys, an ecommerce startup based in Seattle, WA USA and Amsterdam, Netherlands, and help build a sustainable fashion brand. Dooeys is reimagining the slipper for modern home life by creating stylish and supportive women’s shoes for home that are made of sustainable materials.
The Social Media Marketer will be integral to Dooeys’ marketing efforts and have a substantial impact on our growth. This person will work directly with the Founder & CEO.
Candidate should have experience managing social media for ecommerce brand and marketing to female demographic in the United States.
Primary job activities will be running social media channels inclusive of,
- Develop social media strategy
- Manage content calendar
- Plan content for social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, & Pinterest)
- Content creation + caption writing (photos, GIFs, Videos, quotes, UGC, reposts, hashtags)
- Photographing product and lifestyle shots at home
- Planning / coordinating product + lifestyle professional photoshoots
- Promoting User Generated Content
- Communicating with influencers to promote product / execute posts or reposts
- Schedule posts & stories
- Engage and communicate with followers and potential followers
- Build a community & increase following
Ideally, as the business grows, this position would grow as well into supporting paid digital marketing (Facebook, Pinterest, & Google Ads) and email marketing.
Dooeys is an early stage, ecommerce startup that is just getting off the ground. We launch in March 2020 on Kickstarter raising over $19,000.
We were founded in 2018 when our founder, a management consultant at the time, began working from home and recognized the lack of options for good house shoes. Finding nothing with the style she was looking for or the support she needed, she decided to create her own solution in a sustainable way.
At Dooeys, we aim to serve women in their everyday life at home. We've launched our first two styles of slipshoes™, the loafer and mule, and plan to build out colorways and styles over the coming years. Our earth-friendly house shoes are like no other in their design and material sourcing. From apple leather and sugarcane soles to line made from recycled plastic bottles, we've spared no detail.
Dooeys will begin shipping to customers mid-July of 2020.