Are you known for your fantastic attitude and your willingness to do what it takes to meet client needs ? Do you have 3+ years experience in the Digital Marketing Arena ?
Donovan Digital Marketing May Have the Position you are Seeking !
Job Duties :
– work strategically with clients, gather content, monthly meetings and reports
– Social Media
– gather content and images from the client, post weakling, created branding messaging, track engagement
– Project Management & Coordination
– ties to client relations, coordinate and communicate with the client
– Email Campaigns
– build and manage contact list, create content and layout, track results
– Data Management & Research
– project and client specific, research target audiences (emails, contact info)
– support clients with trade shows, help manage our annual symposium for architects
– daily activities with our clients CRM (Hoyst CRM), manage marketing initiatives through CRM
– Content Creation
– eblast, websites, blogs, guides, social
– Asset management
– help manage client images and videos in Google sheet
– Sales / Prospecting
– help promote Donovan Digital, prospect clients and sell services
WHY DONOVAN DIGITAL MARKETING
We create content that attracts architects, designers, and contractors. Our market target approach identifies the firms you want to connect with, and creates the bridge from awareness to specifications.
Founder Shawn Donovan has a degree in architecture and an MBA with over 30 years of business development, marketing, and building brand awareness to the A&D community. We have created and presented hundreds of AIA Continuing Education courses, managed trades shows, hosted symposiums, created video courses, managed lunch & learns, conducted focus groups, created custom project lead programs, all with the intent to help drive new business for our clients.
We are not a project agency but rather a partner agency. We become part of our client’s marketing team, providing valuable insight, strategic direction, and initiatives that we help execute. Our effective marketing methods are specifically for architectural product manufacturers and sub-contractors, providing ongoing and measurable returns.
Qualifications3-6 years of Marketing Experience Proficient Using Google, Canva and Microsoft Experience in construction design is a ++ CRM experience required