I’m Chijo and I run a digital agency that enjoys building epic websites for Nonprofits and Mission-driven Businesses so they can grow and help more people. Located in Portland, Oregon, it’s important for me to create ongoing personal relationships with our clients.
I’m currently looking for a part-time Web Project Manager to collaborate with our team to provide excellent help to purpose-driven organizations.
- You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done. You are not afraid to jump into new challenges to find creative resolutions. Every day, you will knock out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff. All mostly related to managing website builds in WordPress because that’s our specialty.
- I work out of my home office so you can work wherever you want. Work is hard but having fun and enjoying life are top priorities!
- The hours are flexible but I work while our kids are at school so syncing our working hours with my US, west coast (PST) time zone is important to me so I can be Dad.
- I’m not big on stress so while I will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, I focus on open communication and getting things done right the first go around. I’m a straight shooter and am very transparent.
- I enjoy helping people. I’m in the business of helping my clients and their organizations. You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. You need to be someone who feels good by making other people feel good.
- You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done half-assed. I need you to slow things down and get them done right. We’re all about quality here. I want you to be meticulous in your work. If you are shy or quiet that is totally cool. I am not looking for the life of the party but a good, fun person, who gets stuff done.
- I’m looking for an intelligent hire with plenty of energy and a get-it-done attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage website projects from start to launch day.
- Collaboratively review tasks and goals with our team.
- Identifying issues or roadblocks and finding creative solutions.
- Communication with clients.
- Quality assurance of completed tasks and projects.
- Onboard new clients.
- Native English fluency
- Basic knowledge of web design and/or WordPress
- Comfortable with video conferencing (Zoom)
- Comfortable with making screen recordings (Loom)
- A Zoom video interview
- A project management trial task
System and Platforms used:
- Teamwork Projects
- Teamwork Desk
- G-Suite/Google Docs
- Dedicated 1-3 hours a day / 5-15 hours a week. Potential for more hours.
- Sync hours during US, west coast (PST) time zone during school hours.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detail-oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this job posting you must include “I have found my type of job!” in your reply.
Thanks and I look forward to meeting you!
Dogpaw Studio (Portland, Oregon, US) builds websites for Nonprofits and Mission-driven Businesses so they can grow and help more people.