We are a professional development company. We help elite Founders, Leaders and Professionals have more impact through powerful communication.
Additionally, we are on a mission to put more money and (decision-making) power in the hands of women so we can change everything for all of us.
Our clients are the best in the world and we are looking to hire an Operations and Client Engagement pro who can help support the next round of growth.
With a balance of managing the day-to-day administrative tasks for the business, defining and documenting our operations, and owning the operations of a client engagement for speaking, workshops, and partnerships this role will be instrumental in taking our impact to the next level.
If bringing order to chaos, delivering delightful experiences to clients, and assisting the success of others is a joy for you, this role might be a fit.
We are looking for a confident, operationally minded, and tech-savvy person who can communicate clearly with clients in both the corporate and entrepreneurial spaces, establish and document internal operational systems to keep things efficient, and be a strong voice in how to use operations to grow and support the business.
This role will provide support to our founder, oversee client engagements to ensure nothing falls through the cracks, and will engage in operationalizing our current and future growth. Some days, this role will be tactical and full of the simple tasks that are integral to the business- other days will be more strategic:
- Scheduling client meetings
- Managing/coordinating client engagements end to end(speaking engagements, workshops, online events and coaching)
- Coordinating launches and events
- Preparing contracts and circulating for signatures
- Supporting the logistics of Podcast and other PR appearances
- Responding to and managing incoming inquiries in the hello@ inbox
- Booking business travel (when travel starts again)
- Designing workflows
- Integrating our tech to support the business
- Invoicing and managing our corp payments platforms
Other days, we’ll be working together to envision the next step in the business and collaborating on what needs to be operationalized.Responsibilities:
- Own the hello@ email inbox and client inquiries
- Own the client engagement cycle- once a client is sold to completing the engagement
- Support the Business Development and Sales process where needed
- Support founder in her day to day operations of delivering coaching, speaking and workshops
- Assess and identify existing systems in our operations that need improvement- from documentation to streamlining each process
- Consistently asses our software tolos and maximize their utility
- Carry out select strategic projects tied to our goals
- Build /refine templates where needed
- Assist in new initiatives as needed
- Define and implement organizational systems as needed
- Tech-savvy and an ability to learn new software quickly and leverage integrations
- Ability to communicate confidently with Corporate clients
- Strong and demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to see something all the way to completion
- 3-5 years operations or Executive Assistant experience (virtually or IRL)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with, Professional Development, Events and Thought Leader space
- Some understanding of Corporate structures
- Experience launching online offerings
- Events/Production experience
- Supporting Book Launches & Authorship business
Overall, this role will be the operational arm of our business.
Starting with limited hours, the role will grow in responsibility, hours, and scope as the business grows.
About Dia Bondi + Dia Bondi Communications:
Our Mission: To help leaders and entrepreneurs speak powerfully at their most crucial moments in their careers and businesses and to help put more money and (decision making) power in the hands of women so we can change everything for all of us
Vision: To build a small but mighty company and brand dedicated to the success of women- generating 2MM in annual revenue by 2023 and scaled through books, learning experiences, content, community and meaningful partnerships with influential brands.
Values: Humanity: through our projects, content and programs we help our own clients see and show their humanity; courageously.
- What we bring to our clients and projects: Heart + Connection
- How we practice humanity in our business collaborations: Curiosity + Openness + Honesty + Listening + Trust
Who will you be working with? Dia Bondi, Bio:
For the last 20 years, some of the most extraordinary world leaders, CEOs, philanthropists and innovators have considered Dia their secret weapon. Over thousands of coaching sessions, she’s helped them tap into their power and move their businesses forward.
Dia helped Rio secure the 2016 Summer Olympics. Her clients include Intel, Mozilla, Dropbox and Progressive Insurance. She’s coached changemakers at the Clinton Global Initiative and the Commonwealth Games Federation.
In 2016, she took up the mic as an auctioneer to maximize fundraising for non-profits benefiting women and girls. In 2019 she launched Ask Like An Auctioneer, a project dedicated to helping women ask for more and get it using the mental model, tools and frameworks form the world of auctioneering.
Dia is currently working on her first book Ask Like an Auctioneer and has been covered in Forbes, Fast Company, CNBC MakeIt. in 2021 she launched The Dia Bondi Show, a BIG Podcast for women with goals. Listen here.