Are you currently looking to side-hustle, pick up some extra income or break away from the kids for a few hours (We know you love them, but COVID, right?) Look no further…
We are an independently owned, small business in high-growth mode that sells online educational training to aspiring and existing entrepreneurs — looking for a part-time Social Media Specialist to join our team! This role requires 10-15 hours/week and is perfect for someone looking to apply their skills to a growing business.
The Social Media Specialist will manage multiple public pages, member communities, and founders’ business profiles across our various social platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You will be responsible for publishing and actively monitoring all social media content designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship with the company. The successful candidate will also have experience developing and implementing ideas — and tracking and optimizing results — for ongoing and one-off engagement campaigns.
The position demands someone who learns quickly, is creative, detail-oriented, and can handle multiple tasks at once.
• Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
• Work closely with the content and marketing leads to develop campaigns that help to achieve engagement and revenue goals
• Track and analyze social media performance across platforms and make recommendations for improvement
• Create a process for finding and saving customer testimonials, comments, reviews
• Monitor social groups for customer service issues and inquiries and respond accordingly/pass them to Member Success Team
• May be tasked with other small projects or administrative duties.
To succeed in this position, you must have:
• 3+ years’ experience in social media management
• Exceptional self-reliance and multi-tasking skills
• Be passionate about interacting with prospective and existing customers in a way that contributes to a consistent and customer-centric experience
• Be able to review and analyze data to improve results
• Have strong verbal and written communications skills
• Have a self-motivated, upbeat, can-do demeanor
• Complete any duties that are assigned in a timely and professional manner.
About Dealmaker Wealth Society
Carl Allen started Dealmaker Wealth Society (formerly Ninja Acquisitions) in 2012 with a clear mission — to get entrepreneurs to STOP starting businesses and start BUYING them instead! Along with partner Adam Markley, Carl's dream is to make small business ownership accessible to anyone hungry enough to go after it! With approaches for would-be and existing entrepreneurs alike, Carl’s programs teach that the road to self-employment — as well as personal and professional fulfillment — is not out of reach.
Through world-class, online educational training, mentoring and community support, Dealmaker Wealth Society is the step-by-step blueprint for realizing the financial security, freedom and sense of purpose that defines true “wealth.” Visit www.dealmakerwealthsociety.com for more product information and connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and Clubhouse.