We are a leader in digital marketing with a focus on healthcare. We pride ourselves on providing a profitable marketing experience as measured by return on investment.
Seeking an experienced Google Ads manager to manage client and internal accounts. Responsibilities include implementing innovative buying tactics, developing high-performing strategic concepts, unlocking new areas for growth across the paid media landscape, and continual improvement across accounts.
- Manage monthly ad spend of $100,000 or greater
- Work closely with clients to develop strategic plans and implement those plans to hit client goals and targets.
- Provide reporting, account optimizations, and on-time delivery to meet customer satisfaction – as measured by customer satisfaction surveys and President/Customer conversations
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and account management.
- Performs workflow analysis and develops methods for process improvements
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Participation in team and client meetings
- Willingness to continue education/training in emerging areas.
- Expertise in Google Adwords campaign development and management
- Expertise in analyzing campaign performance metrics and conversion metrics to monitor and improve performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (esp. Word and Excel) and with reporting and tracking tools.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.