We are seeking a new team member to join in supporting our small team to continue its highly successful delivery of our portal to Federal, state, and local users focused on protecting the food supply.
Daily activities will focus on Project and Community support, helping us grow our communication pathways to improve user and project stakeholder experience. This is a new position and will be open to feedback with employee’s ideas.
Currently, this position does not require 100% in office (located in Lake Elmo) and is perfect for those looking to balance remote work with office time (all virtual for the correct candidate if not local to the area). A background in customer service is good, experience with software or social communities a plus. This position is a good fit for those looking to learn about and get practical experience in Agile project management.
The position starts at 30 hr/weekly and will be flexible for the perfect candidate, Monday – Friday. Growth to FT (with benefits) is possible as projects grow. Additional inquiries can be made to email@example.com.
• Providing administrative assistance and customer service to CoreSHIELD projects stakeholders
• In coordination with the technical coordinator, support maintaining comprehensive and accurate project records, documents and reports
• Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders
• Monitor program deadlines and deliverables and alert team leads to conflicts|
• Update web, newsletter & social content as needed
• Post updates to groups & support group rollouts
• Support FAQ development for software
• Manage marketing and outreach to the community
• Developing relationships with members, looking for and maintaining a relationship with Highly Engaged Members
• Actively seek potential project ideas, find possible contributors amongst Community members
Datastream Connexion believes in the breaking down of information-silos, to provide nimble, innovative ways for clients to communicate and collaborate with their customers and stakeholders. We achieve this vision through intensive research, development, and embracing change, with a drive to achieve results that are remarkable. Our skilled team members engage in collaborative, critical component development and consulting to increase security, reliability and efficiencies for our clients.