Seeking a sharp, energetic and dependable virtual Personal/Executive Assistant to work directly with CEO of beauty marketing/subscription company. The ideal candidate is a high performer, works well independently and is a creative problem solver with a positive attitude.
· Conserve CEO’s time, allowing her to focus on driving the business, increasing revenue and growing the company. This includes handling some personal affairs.
· Serve as a liaison between CEO and employees, contracted professionals, vendors, etc.
· Organize travel and itineraries including domestic and international travel, managing the CEO’s personal and business travel processes from beginning to end to include all air, ground transportation and hotel bookings.
· Use experience and knowledge of company and executive priorities to make decisions on daily activities, key meetings, schedule changes, etc. Heavy calendaring, scheduling travel, and expense reports.
· Ensure an efficient and productive environment for executive. Anticipate the needs and proactively address and solve potential issues.
· Organize, prioritize and expedite flow of work. Initiate follow-up actions, interpret and communicate executive’s instructions to other personnel, and perform high level administrative support duties as needed.
· Act as gatekeeper for executive to determine importance of telephone calls, personal visitors, and incoming mail. Adjust schedules, meetings and activities based on the executive’s daily priorities and activities which may change frequently. Anticipate potential conflicts in priorities and solve them appropriately.
· Research and compile data from a variety of sources. May analyze and summarize data to provide executive with relevant information and/or recommendations for management decision-making.
This is a contract position working roughly 20 hours per week.
CURLBOX, an exclusive, affordable and effortless way to explore hair care products delivered to your doorstep each month.