I’m looking for an AH-MAZING VA who can be a trusted right arm to me so that I can be freed up to equip even more women this year to create a work and life they love!
Below are some of the most important qualities. If this sounds like you, I look forward to hearing from you!
- You have GREAT communication skills, written and verbal. (You will be representing me to clients, so that is important.)
- You are responsive to requests with a heart for good client/customer skills.
- Some amateur graphic design skills (e.g. Canva) are very helpful but not a deal-breaker.
- You take initiative to figure things out and resolve problems on your own.
- You are good at organizing systems and making processes more efficient.
- You are creative and resourceful to find information and solutions.
- You can make basic web edits on platforms like Wix.com.
- You have a good command of common platforms like email, calendar, Zoom, CRM systems (I use ConvertKit), landing pages, Wix.com…OR a keen ability and interest to learn new skills quickly.
I’m looking for someone who I’m comfortable can represent my brand and bring order and efficiency to our work. That will free me up to do what I do brilliantly – helping women create a work and life they love!
If this would be a fun mission for you to support, please respond and share how you meet the qualifications above!
I am Founder of the Perfect Work Academy and author of the book Fast Lane, Wrong Direction: Insider Secrets to Redesign Your Success and Reclaim the Passion, Purpose and Balance You Lost Along the Way. I help high-achieving women who've grown bored, burned out and unfulfilled in their career to create their "Perfect Work" - be radically changing careers, starting a business or bringing a big idea to life. It's my mission to equip women everywhere to discover, design and get highly paid to do work they love! Learn more about my work on RenessaSpeaks.com.