· Recruit, interview and select, mentor, and coach Local Coordinators to facilitate regional development.
· Facilitate recruitment of an adequate number of quality volunteer host families for J-1 exchange students to meet regional goals.
· Monitor, track, and review all placement activities of the Local Coordinator.
· Coaching and continued development of Local Coordinators.
· Public speaking and presentations for both potential host Families and schools.
· Validate Monthly Contact forms for all students being supervised in your region
· Oversee that proper documentation regarding student cases is being provided during the students’ program.
· Always ensure program compliance for your team.
· Handle conflict resolution professionally
Prerequisites for this position:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Internet access and computer
· Strong computer skills, preferably within the Microsoft platform.
· Comfortable/knowledgeable in using social media
· Experience in International Student Exchange requiring host family recruitment is a plus!
The Council for Educational Travel USA (CETUSA) is an industry leader in High School foreign student exchange. We are looking to grow our team and are currently seeking part-time, with potential for full-time, Regional Directors across the country. The Regional Director works primarily from home while remotely working with a team of independent contractors (Local Coordinators)
Qualifications· Outgoing, able to push beyond their comfort zone to achieve their goals. · Comfortable working independently, but in a team-oriented environment. · Professional. Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, and professional in communication with others. · Goal-oriented; Sets goals and objectives, develops realistic action plans to achieve goals and can manage their time efficiently. · Leadership qualities that will allow you to organize and motivate people to accomplish their personal goals and complete their contracted tasks.