NOTE: This is a contractor position and you’ll be working from your own home.
We are looking for Virtual Assistant/Tech Team Members to join our growing team.
Availability required for this role is 10 hours per week to start with room to grow, Monday through Friday with some availability needed on weekends. While we don’t require you to be based in the U.S. you will need to be regularly available for team meetings and during a standard U.S. workday on a regular basis.
** Apply ONLY IF… **
- You are very tech savvy, and if you don’t know how to do something, you love to jump right in and figure it out.
- You are highly accountable, responsible, and drive projects to completion.
- You are interested in working in the coaching and personal growth field.
- You love communicating via Slack (or other online chat tools).
- You’re a confident, proactive, independent thinker, and a practiced creative problem solver.
- You are excellent at communicating with clients regarding how and when you can help out with projects.
- You are highly skilled at many/most of the commonly used website and marketing systems out there and love studying and keeping your skills fresh.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You are a quick learner and pick things up after one explanation.
**Here’s what you’ll be doing on our team…**
- Edit/Create WordPress pages using Elementor
- Set up broadcasts, products, order forms and tags in Keap/InfusionSoft
- Source images and publish blog
- Webinar support (setup, support and distribute replays)
- Manage updates to content in member’s area using Access Ally
- Manage updates to mastermind calendars
- Sales Page & Campaign Testing
- System troubleshooting / problem solving / liaising with 3rd party support (eg when members can’t access content)
- Respond to and resolve internal support requests from other team members
- Research (eg new systems, best practices)
**How To Apply…**
Shoot a video and tell us…
1) Why you want to be a part of our team.
2) Why you think you’d be great for this position.
3) Your favorite job you’ve ever had and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job you’ve ever had and what you didn’t like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position (Infusionsoft, FSTS, other)
Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and email the link with a informal 1 page resume. Applications will be accepted up till Friday, November 18, 2022.
We are an events, training and launch company and are well known in the coaching industry as the expert in helping coaches, consultants and healers grow and sustain their businesses.
Qualifications**Required (Optimal) Skills…** WordPress (bonus points for Elementor builder) Keap/Infusionsoft Zoom Zapier Vimeo Amazon S3 & EZS3 Dropbox & Google Workspace Other programs/systems a plus eg. Monday, Acuity Scheduling, Airtable, Slack, Photoshop