A team of pediatric speech-language pathologists are seeking their next long-term, part-time team member to join a passionate group of women helping to improve the lives of children. We pride ourselves on being a tight-knit group and therefore ask for applications from people who are seeking a long-term commitment of over 2 years.
We are seeking someone to work virtually in a part-time role for approximately four hours per day to help with important tasks that will enable us to operate more efficiently and with greater levels of accuracy.
In this role, you will work directly with the leadership team to provide tactical support functions. The duties include performing a multitude of activities with a range of skills including administration, bookkeeping ‘light’ tasks, quality assurance checks, and the ability to switch gears to take on special projects as they arise. This is your opportunity to put a diverse array of quantitative skills to work for a good cause!
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, process-oriented, and have strong attention to detail. An internal customer service focus and mentality will be important to meet the needs of a growing and dynamic team by helping foster a mindset of process improvement. You will be a force multiplier!
- Create weekly invoices for school clients by pulling data from our patient scheduling database, cross referencing against payroll sheets housed in Google Sheets, and tracking payments as they are received.
- Perform detailed daily monitoring and quality assurance checks of internal patient scheduling database entries for new prospective clients.
- Review weekly all new patients’ information within the database to confirm the accuracy of entry
- Assist patients with obtaining insurance reimbursement on a daily basis by providing the specific insurance forms based on their diagnostic code and therapy type (no prior insurance billing experience necessary – we can teach this skill to fast learners).
- Perform weekly review of employee Payroll Logs by cross-referencing against the patient billing system to ensure the accuracy of entries.
- Review accounts receivable on a weekly basis and follow up with clients as necessary to obtain payment
- Work on special projects from time to time as they arise within the operations of the business.
Founded in 2007, Chatterboxes is a well-established private practice with deeply rooted referral sources. Our team of Speech-Language Pathologists provide services to children and families. Our flexible service offerings include In-Home Services, School-Based Services, Teletherapy and Parent Coaching.
We believe that Speech-Language Pathologists deserve to practice their craft in a nourishing environment protected from occupational stress and burnout. We aim to achieve this by building a community of Speech-Language Pathologists who value lifelong learning, clinical development, work life balance & upward mobility. We are committed to making lasting change in our industry through scale. As our community of Speech-Language Pathologists grows, our impact will gain industry recognition and our sanctuary model will be impossible to ignore.
Qualifications* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, related field, or equivalent work experience * At least 5+ years of closely related experience. * Analytical mindset. Good with numbers and spreadsheets * Detail-oriented, highly organized, consistent, dependable, and honest in the dealings * Enthusiastic about learning new skills and software systems * Skilled at monitoring, reviewing, and analyzing account activity to identify and fix errors * Obsessive focus on timelines, deliverables, and satisfaction for both internal and external customers. * Optimistic and upbeat * Bookkeeping / finance / accounting background highly preferred * Self-Starter comfortable working independently * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel * Ability to multitask and meet all designated deadlines