Our marketing agency is growing and this is an exciting time to join our team! If you are passionate about marketing, content strategy, content creation, working with clients to grow their business, getting things done, and leading members of a tight-knit virtual team, this may be the job for you!
We operate in a team-first collaborative environment where attention to detail and quality execution are key. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work with multiple clients and write to multiple industries. We are a small, fast-paced Agency, with priorities that vary day-to-day and require team members to jump from client to client and industry-to-industry with ease.
The ideal Content Strategist will have experience supporting an agency or small business in content creation & strategy implementation to help meet business goals. The Content Strategist will have the opportunity to do a variety of work for a broad range of clients. Content needs to be written in our client’s (or Agency’s) brand voice across a variety of brands and different customers and audiences, in a way that translates to performance and measured results.
You will be responsible for translating client’s business objectives into content across a variety of channels including web, email, and social media. This role involves both coordination and communication with our clients and internal team and overseeing team members to ensure campaigns are completed on schedule and up to our agency standards. A get the job done attitude, the ability to see projects through to completion, a keen attention to detail, and strong communication skills are key for success in the position.
We are looking for a team member who would prefer to use their skill set to support a growing business and work in an independent, entrepreneurial role rather than growing their own business. We offer a flexible work environment and are seeking someone that is excited at the prospect of growing with us!
- Writing across multiple asset types such as websites, social media posts, blogs, emails, press releases, guides, brochures, etc.
- Writing and reviewing content for clients to ensure content is thoughtfully planned, consistent across multiple channels, meets client expectations, and delivers on goals
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s target audience, the industry space in which the client is operating, and trends in the space, in order to inform the content strategy approach
- Developing clear and engaging content that strategically positions clients in the marketplace according to their goals and manage such content using calendars and other content planning tools
- Clearly communicate content calendar and related deliverables to team members
- Lead team members through communication and delegation to ensure deadlines are met and that related work is up to Agency standards
- Analyzing content marketing trends in order to help position client’s ongoing content strategy
- Reviewing client content strategies periodically based on data sets and prior campaign results
- Leading the strategic direction of client content and strategically defend content strategies to clients
- As needed, select, onboard, and manage freelance writing resources
- Be responsive to fast-paced deadlines and quick turnaround times
We believe most small businesses are sitting on a golden ticket: their relationships. We help small businesses tune in and listen, turn data into insights, and grow. We take a data-centric strategy and multiply that by a customer-centric approach. We're driven by data, but customer relationships are what makes our work worthwhile.
We're a successful agency based out of Washington state with team members worldwide. We offer a dynamic work environment on a diverse and collaborative team. There are opportunities to learn and grow every day!
- Data and customer-centric approach
- Customers are the heart of a small business, if they focus on keeping their customers happy, growth follows
- Passionate about supporting small businesses
- There are always opportunities to learn
- Dynamic, interesting work environment on a diverse and collaborative team
- Great ideas and small business owners inspire us
- Focus on amazing teamwork, both internally and with our clients.