Are you a mom of little ones looking for your next calling that can still be on your time?
Do you have a unique talent with the camera, showcasing beautiful products you love for kids, and bringing them to life on social media? Are you that person that knows how to slay an Instagram strategy and grow a loyal following for a brand that you believe in and stand behind? Do you love paying compliments forward and engaging with others on social media?
And the best part?
Do you want to take ownership of stepping into a new, young children’s book brand and be the executioner of growing the brand’s online and social media presence?
Well, Hi there! We’re so glad you’re here!
We are an author and illustrator-owned children’s book brand and team, and after a very successful 9 months of having our series’ first book on the market, we are looking to hire our go-to marketing specialist to scale our brand to new levels.
This is a unique chance to become part of a household children’s brand from the very beginning.
- Strategize with the team on upcoming business and product goals and deliver social media execution plans to best align with those goals
- Work with the team to develop a marketing content calendar and own the execution of the calendar from start to finish.
- Create relevant content, photos, and video, aligned with those goals and bring our brand to life. Write engaging captions and execute an effective hashtag strategy.
- Schedule posts aligned with the brand’s current and upcoming announcements, while maintaining a cohesive brand aesthetic and voice.
- Tap into your mom networks to share and increase collaboration opportunities.
Actively engage with followers and other relevant accounts on a daily basis
- Seek out brand collaboration opportunities with other relevant children’s book bloggers, parenting, mom bloggers, children’s boutiques or brands, or other relevant accounts.
- Analyze and report on social media analytics. Incorporate these into goals for the next month for continued growth of our brand.
- Keep our brand up to date with current moms, parenting, early reader, and social media, and shopping behavior trends.
- Support the strategy execution for digital and in-person collaborative events by creating assets including social media posts, landing pages, and email marketing campaigns.
- Promote our brand by writing and posting blogs, and creating corresponding social media and email promotions that drive traffic to the post.
- A huge passion for social media, with highly active and engaged social media experience being a must. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of social trends, platforms, and algorithm changes, and experience growing either your own personal brand or another business’s brand within the last two years.
- Strong writing and grammar skills for engaging captions
- A love for photography and storytelling to bring a brand to life and emotionally connect with our target audience
- Experience in Canva, Mailchimp, Squarespace, and social media scheduling tools required.
- A love for good children’s books, children’s content, and our adorable bear
If this important role speaks to you, then we’d LOVE to talk to you more!
You are extremely special to us. You are joining us from the beginning and helping us grow our brand into what we dream and know it can be. You wanting to stand behind us means we want to stand behind you. We rely on your knowledge and expertise and want to bring out the best in you so that you and your talents can shine.
If this sounds like you, apply now, and we’ll talk to you soon!
Brudders' Books is a foresty fun growing-up series for kids. Independently published and author-illustrator owned, our goal is to give kids a forever friend they can lean on as they grow through new lessons and challenges in life.