We are looking for a Project Manager to make our creative and marketing pipeline fly! Key attributes include a love of detailed project planning, coordinating cross-functional tasks, and delivering time against tight deadlines.
- Serve as a point of contact between the marketing team and clients as well as external freelance creative resources
- Create, communicate, and maintain timelines and scope throughout a project’s life cycle
- Track and manage creative projects through concepting, approvals, and distribution of final assets to ensure accurate and timely execution of projects
- Serve as the lead contact point for marketing and creative projects – attend team meetings, set expectations, provide updates, and solve problems
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Bring a positive, solution-oriented mindset to tackling problems and help unify and motivate colleagues
- Optimize our processes to achieve exceptional relationships
- Source and manage external creative vendor relationships (designers, agencies, publishers, publicists, etc.)
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Monitor, manage, and document all changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
About Brandwise Media
Founded in 2015, Brandwise Media is a woman-owned, personal brand consultancy based in New York, New York. We are an agile team of twelve that works together remotely to build executive and non-fiction business author personal brands using content marketing strategies through the platform of LinkedIn.
Brandwise Media also developed one of the first online courses centered around LinkedIn, The Influence Academy, to teach executives how to position themselves as thought leaders in their respective spaces. To date, over 125 executives have completed the program. Given Brandwise Media CEO Kait ’s specific influence on the platform, we have access to LinkedIn employees and new platform features, the benefits of which we pass along to our clients.
We are fiercely dedicated to helping our clients connect to their authentic message and voice so they can positively impact and influence society.